- We are not a sect
- We are not religious because we are a secular (not being exclusively allied or against any particular religion) organization.
- We are not an all male organization
- We are not a club. We operate in structured meetings under the rules of our bylaws, and following a symbolic ritual.
- We are not your typical all male regular freemasonry inspired by the Grand Lodge of England.
- We are not a secret organization.
- We are not a networking group. Actually it is very bad form to ask a member for help. However, in general, brothers and sisters will offer to help,
but it is their prerogative to do so. And it is never expected.